How do you decide which products are the right additions for your concession business? While there are many factors to consider, the smartest options will have clear-cut benefits. Take Sweet Selections® fudge, for example. This treat has many advantages for increasing your sales. With so many ways to sell fudge, you’re sure to be impressed by what it has to offer. Take a look at this checklist and imagine how fudge can work for you!
- Practical Production – Sweet Selections® Fudge Mix makes producing fudge easier than ever. The original 1-STEP mix is unmatched in the industry. Competitors have time-consuming, step-by-step instructions with multiple mixes. With Sweet Selections®, simply combine butter, water and only one bag of mix and you’re done. It saves more than 20 minutes per batch in production time.
- Smart Use of Space – When it comes to utilizing space efficiently, the right fudge machine gives you more bang for your buck. The Sweet Selections® Fudge Mixer design is conveniently compact to produce the greatest profits per square foot. In addition, it can be mounted on either a stationary counter/base or a wheeled truck, so you can choose what set-up works for your space.
- Maximized Margins – Because fudge has a high perceived value and low production costs, you have the ability to set retail prices that are appealing to the customer and still favorable for your business. Profit margins can range as high as 80%.
- Completely Customizable – Make it your own by creating a unique line of fudge. Try your own recipes and make a list of signature flavors. As the manufacturer and retailer, the branding is entirely yours.
- Very Versatile – Fudge is a pleasing dessert, gift, party food, and decadent snack. There’s a wide range of companies and organizations that can benefit by entering the fudge business because there are so many ways to sell fudge. Grocery stores, candy shops, tourist attractions, gift shops, restaurants, movie theaters, and even fundraisers can enjoy success with fudge.
- The Idea of Indulgence – Consumer trends show that individuals aren’t giving up on indulgences. In fact, the market is poised for growth. Fudge offers the perfect premium product to attract customers. Bonus: Making fudge on-site gives off a sweet aroma and an engaging visual that will help drive impulse buys.
Think fudge may be right for you, but have more questions? If you’re curious about learning more, visit www.sweetselectionsfudge.com. You can also contact us directly at 800-543-0862 to have a conversation with one of our concession specialists and to see a fudge demonstration. We are happy to help!
Tags: how to sell fudge