When your guests are so hungry they seem like zombies, it’s time for menu selections that will satisfy their appetite. We’ve scared up some Halloween favorites that apply whether you’re a farm, haunted house, fall attraction or other business looking to maximize fall sales. Promote these specials in your advertising to give your location added appeal this fall season.
- Freaky Fudge: Take your favorite flavor and mix in gummy worms or gummy insects. Use coloring to make your vanilla flavor an orange color, then layer on top of chocolate and top with a piece of candy corn.
- Creepy Cotton Candy: Kids will love cotton candy made to look like a spider’s web. Add in a black plastic spider ring for that added scary touch!
- Petrifying Popcorn: There’s so much you can do with popcorn. Color it orange and shape into balls to make into pumpkin shapes. Or take clear gloves, place a single candy corn in each of the finger tips and fill with popcorn to make Halloween Hands.
- Dracula’s Candy Apples: Dip the apple into white chocolate. After it is cooled, top with red candy apple mix and let it stream down to make it appear like dripping blood.
- Mummy Dogs: One of the simplest recipes, you wrap hot dogs in a strip of dough and leave ½ inch uncovered for the face. Bake until golden. Then use mustard to make the eyes look like they glow.
- Zombie Nachos: Break out the green food coloring and make the nacho cheese appear to be green slime.
- Frightful Funnel Cake: You can decorate the funnel cake with icing applied in the shape of a spider web. Or make them an oozing blood red color using Red Velvet Funnel Cake Mix.
What’s really scary is the revenue you’ll miss out on if you don’t incorporate concession foods into your fall menu! If you’d like to make 70-80% profits, contact our concession specialists and we’ll show you how to get started. Call 800-543-0862 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!