Likes, tweets, pins and more… social media has become the world’s gathering place. And there’s a spot for you too! Whether you’re a food & beverage director, business owner, vendor, PTO parent or volunteer, you can use social media to help your concession stand.
In this series, we will examine some of the most prominent social media channels and explain how to use each to your benefit. Because concessions encompasses a variety of settings, we’ll explore how to apply these tips in different environments.
Here’s how it will work:
- Each month will be devoted to a specific social media channel. (Example: June is Facebook month.)
- Each week, we’ll post a blog on Wednesday.
- Then on Thursday, we’ll ask you to chime in to the conversation. We will host an open discussion where you can ask questions and share comments on the topic.
Our schedule includes:
- Facebook (June) – The largest and most popular social networking site, Facebook makes it easy for you to connect and share via posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Twitter (July) – Short and direct, Twitter is the way to communicate in real time.
- LinkedIn (August) – The professional version of social networking, LinkedIn is where you can build a business presence.
- YouTube (September) – Video is rapidly rising as the communication tool of choice for the future and YouTube is the leader for video sharing.
- Pinterest (October) – The most visual of social media forums, Pinterest is an online bulletin board where individuals can “pin” content that interests them.
The goal is that you’ll be equipped with simple ways to make social media work for you.
Be a part of the program! Tell us… What info would be beneficial to you? How are you using social media? Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com. Or call 800-543-0862 and speak with a member of our marketing team.