Temperatures are rising and so are concession sales! From stadiums to amusement parks, fairs and shopping centers, patrons are craving refreshment. To capture their business, you’ll need the summer flavors that are known to attract attention.
- Sno-Kones® and Shave Ice – Summertime’s favorite chill becomes even more appealing with fun flavor combinations like key lime and coconut or orange pineapple. Plus, you can color the ice in red, white and blue by using cherry and blue raspberry flavors.
- Cotton Candy – Expand your cotton candy business by adding specialty flavors. Cherry and bubble gum are popular in venues with kids. While adults enjoy the tropical tastes of banana and piña colada. New this year, Gold Medal is offering seasonal flavors like Summer Citrus, an energizing mix of citrus and passion fruit.
- Gourmet Popcorn – For Memorial Day and July 4th, try making patriotic popcorn! Just use candy glaze with red and blue sprinkles. There are also flavors with a summer flair like blueberry or strawberry.
- Funnel Cakes – It’s a classic sweet treat with a new twist… red velvet funnel cakes! Simple to make, you combine funnel cake mix with the red velvet additive mix. Top with powdered sugar or cream cheese frosting for a taste that’s sure to draw in the crowds.
- Beverages – No summer is complete without the satisfying taste of fresh-squeezed, ice cold lemonade. It will set your stand apart from those offering just soda. And prep is made quick and easy with the Lemonator®, Gold Medal’s commercial grade lemon squeezer. Lemonade tastes good and looks good when you serve it up in the newly designed Lemonade Cups.
Summer is the perfect time to make the most of your menu. Give yourself an advantage by using unique flavors to enhance your offerings. Gold Medal’s concession specialists can help you determine what opportunities are in the best interest of your business. For a consultation, contact us today at 800-543-0862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.